Get time management tips now!
1. Plan your day
- Plan the days and hours of study that suits you and your deadline schedule. If you are an afternoon person, study 2 hours in the morning 3 hours in the afternoon.
- Study for 2 hours at a time then take a 10-20 min break. Use this time to go for a walk or have a coffee/tea.
2. Set a weekly goal
- Set a weekly goal to ensure you are submitting your assessments before their due dates. Plan your social activities around your study load to ensure you meet your deadlines.
- Break down all your tasks and create a list.
- Start from the top and work your way to the bottom.
3. Create the best environment for your productivity
- Set up your study environment so it is welcoming. Add a plant to filter the air and ensure you have anything you will need, like your computer, a drink and fresh air. Play some back ground music on low if it suits your work ethic.
4. Stick to your task, procrastination is not your friend
- Working with computers and whilst being home can lead to a world of distractions. Stay off social media for your designated study time and connect with your friends in your break or when your study day has finished.
- You will feel way more productive once you have completed your days work, giving you more time to catch up on social media later.
5. Meet your deadlines
- Don’t leave your assignments to the last minute. Complete your assessments on time and work on them progressively leading up to the due date. If you are in a circumstance where you may be stuck and unable to complete your assessment on time, talk to your trainer and they may be able to assist you.