- Majority of IKEA stores use solar panels to power their stores all over the world and are even producing and selling them to certain countries.
- IKEA obtains their wood from sustainable sources, mostly defined as renewable or recyclables.
- They also source 100 per cent of their cotton from farms that meet the better cotton standards, which use less water, chemicals and energy.
- Panasonic are consistently winning high remarks from experts due to their sustainability goals.
- Panasonic have high standards when it comes to energy goals. By 2050, Panasonic plans to use less energy than they create.
- Panasonic are also partnering with several companies to make a demonstration Sustainable Smart Town in Japan centered around sustainability.
- Adobe has already achieved the LEED certification for 70 per cent of its work spaces.
- LEED Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) provides independent verification of a buildings green features, meaning the design, construction and operations are high performing, healthy and cost effective.
- Adobe has ambitious goals which are getting to net zero energy consumption and reducing its packaging, which is why they recommend you use their facilities online.
- Hewlett Packard is computing company that has reliably commenced sustainable manufacturing and processes to reduce the harm its products pose on the environment.
- Hewlett Packard has a great recycling program for its printer cartridges which ensures most of the packaging does not end up in landfill.
- It continues to promote the importance of sustainability and recycling into their marketing campaigns.